Open Position: Account Manager – Fragrance
Title: Account Manager – Fragrance
Department: Orchidia Sales
Reports To: Key Account Manager
Essential Position Functions and Responsibilities
The Account Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Servicing existing business.
- Developing new business opportunities in new markets.
- Using strategic analysis to determine potential profit and costs associated with each opportunity.
- Determining pricing on new products.
- Maintaining awareness of industry trends as well as fragrance.
- Responsible for a specific geographic territory.
- Reporting sales activity using company CRM.
- Required to be located in close proximity to a hub airport within sales territory, working out of a fully equipped home office.
- Sales territory consists of Los Angeles and surrounding areas; also Nevada, and Utah
The Account Manager will build long-term relationships with clients, along with supporting clients in their endeavors to create new fragrances, helping them utilize our products effectively, and offering customized solutions. The Account Manager will perform other duties as required.
- This position requires three-five years selling experience in fragrances, cosmetics, or chemicals B2B.
- A degree in chemistry or related area is required.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and a persuasiveness to negotiate and close sales are required.
- The candidate must have a strong enthusiastic positive attitude and exceptional creativity and innovation.
- National travel is required to meet with customers and attend trade shows (about 20% travel)
Employee must have no allergies to ingredients common in a fragrance lab.
Work in a Climate Controlled Office Environment. Will work remotely.
If interested, please submit a resume to [email protected]. Put the position title in the subject line, no phone calls please.