Inside this edition:
- Flavorchem Acquires Hungarian Flavor Operation
- Introducing Flavorchem Vanilla Replacers
- Rolling into SupplySide West
- Flavorchem Shines at the National IFT
- Market Corner: Protein Ingredients Consuming the Nutraceutical Market
DOWNERS GROVE, ILL. — Flavorchem Corp. has acquired a flavor production facility in Kerepes, Hungary, that will support the production of Flavorchem’s liquid, powdered and spray-dried products used by the baking, beverage, confectionery and nutraceutical industries. Click here to read the full article in Food Business News, or read our press release.