1. COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information from and about you when you visit our Website.
You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to this site by disabling cookies on your browser. You can find additional information on how to install the browser add-on referenced above by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Facebook Pixel. We also use “Facebook Pixel” on our Website. This tool allows user behavior to be tracked after they have been redirected to a website by clicking on a Facebook ad, which enables us to measure the effectiveness of our use of Facebook for statistical and market research purposes. A cookie may be stored on your computer for this purpose. Data collected by Facebook Pixel is anonymous to us, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook, which may link this information to your account or use it for its own purposes. Please see Facebook’s Data Usage Policy for information regarding Facebook’s handling of this information.
You may opt out of Facebook’s collection and use of information by visiting https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217.
Remarketing cookies. We use third-party re-marketing tracking cookies, including Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn. These enable us to show advertisements to you on other sites across the internet. These re-marketing tracking cookies do not collect personal information about you, but identify your device in order to provide advertisements based upon your past visits to our Website.
|Facebook Ad Preferences||https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/previous|
|LinkedIn Settings & Privacy||https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy|
Information You Provide To Us. We may also request and collect identifying information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, and other personal information as indicated on forms set forth on the Website. You provide this personal information when you interact with us, sign up for information, and provide user feedback or reviews. It is your choice to provide this information and you are not required to do so unless it is necessary to complete your desired transaction with us.
2. USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell or share your personal information, except as set forth below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform certain functions, including but not limited to developing systems, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. We may provide your personal information to these third-party service providers as necessary to perform such functions for us. Your personal information may not be used by these third-party service providers for any other purpose other than to perform the services provided to us.
3. PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the unlikely event of an unauthorized disclosure of your personal information, we will make every effort to notify you in a timely manner and limit any further unauthorized disclosure as required by applicable law. If you believe your personal information has been compromised, or if you have any other concerns about our security or privacy practices, please notify us at the address or email address provided below.
4. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may have certain rights under applicable data protection laws in relation to the personal information we hold about you. In particular, you may have a right to:
- Right to Know/Access: request a copy of personal information we hold about you and how such information has been processed;
- Right to Correct: ask that we update the personal information we hold about you, or independently correct such personal information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- Right to Delete/Erasure: ask that we delete personal information that we hold about you from live systems, or restrict the way in which we use such personal information (for information on deletion from archives;
- Right to Consent/Opt-out: object and/or withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information (to the extent such processing is based on consent and consent is the only permissible basis for processing);
- Right to Non-Discrimination: not be treated differently based upon your exercise of any rights allowed under applicable data protection laws.
These rights may vary depending upon which jurisdiction you reside in. If you would like to exercise these rights or understand if these rights apply to you, please send an email to [email protected]. We will take commercially reasonable steps to accommodate your requests promptly or inform you if we are unable to accommodate your request.