Flavorchem is a well-established company, rich in tradition with a history of continuous growth. We truly believe our employees are our greatest asset. Accordingly, we offer some of the best benefits in the industry:
- Profit Sharing and 401k Plans
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Group Life and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
To apply, email us with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
In addition, Flavorchem has an Employee Engagement Team (EE Team) to help create a working environment that values and supports employee engagement and promotes a healthy organization by developing internal programs and events, which include:
- Annual Employee Appreciation Week
- Thanksgiving and Easter Gifts
- Winter and Summer Holiday Events
- Food Truck Days
- Employee Games and Tournaments
- Various Raffles and Contests
Flavorchem Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Interested in a career at Flavorchem?
Contact us about employment opportunities at Flavorchem.