Open Position: Lab Technician
Title: Lab Technician
Department: Flavor R&D
Hours: 1st Shift (6:00 am – 2:30 pm, may vary)
Essential Position Functions and Responsibilities:
- Gather, measure, and dispense approved raw materials for blending into a finished product according to computer-generated formula.
- Create small sample products per customer or R&D requests.
- Manage the handling of the product and its corresponding paperwork through the production and filling processes.
- Manage the virtual process flow, through the sample lab, in PLM software.
- Responsible for safe handling of those raw materials and finished products, associated equipment sanitation, and label generation.
- Pulling inventory from the warehouse.
- Will be required to compound in liquid production as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic math skills of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, as well as the ability to weigh, measure, and convert amounts
- Basic computer skills required
- Attention to detail, in particular when measuring ingredients
- Ability to multitask and complete work in a timely manner
- Previous experience compounding or mixing is preferred
- Food industry experience is preferred
- High school diploma or GED completion is required, Associate’s and/or relevant work experience preferred
If interested, please submit a resume to [email protected]. Put the position title in the subject line, no phone calls please.