Open Position: Regulatory Customer Compliance Technician
Title: Regulatory Customer Compliance Technician
Hours: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Essential Position Functions and Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for answering general regulatory questions from customers and fulfilling customer technical information requests. Documentation is provided via email or uploading onto customer web portals and includes flavor and fragrance information. Research projects involve determining domestic and foreign regulations for product compliance.
- Regulatory Technicians are also responsible for creating ingredient statements, entering label information and developing safety data sheets (SDSs) for products.
- Technicians will assist in maintaining product certifications (Kosher, Halal, Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, etc.).
- Regulatory Technicians are members of the Internal Inspection Team.
- High school diploma or GED completion required. Bachelor in Science preferred.
- Desirable characteristics include regulatory experience, good written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
- Basic computer skills required (Word, Excel).
- Reliable, predictable attendance is required
If interested, please submit a resume to [email protected]. Put the position title in the subject line, no phone calls please.